Established in 1999 Inspiring Co is founded upon three decades of expertise in automotive; powertrain systems calibration, on-board diagnostics, in-vehicle network architecture & embedded controls systems development.
Our insight into the engineering complexities of modern vehicles and our familiarity with the automotive business can add enormous value to your enterprise and we regularly assist firms with; blockchain, cryptocurrency & mobility data related projects, automotive cyber-security and conventional ICE & EV embedded controls.
Inspired by Bitcoin. Inspiring Co has been intimately involved in the cryptocurrency space since 2013 highlighting the potential of crypto-currencies & their associated blockchains to improve privacy, enable friction-less commerce and foster permission-less innovation in the automotive industry.
Throughout this time our R&D has focused upon how ‘blockchain’ technology – moreover – decentralised, peer-to-peer consensus networks can vastly enhance safety & security in connected & autonomous vehicles.
We have organised public education events such as BitBrum, participated in events such as Coinfest UK and delivered training courses to numerous organistions including; cryptocurrency meet-up groups in Birmingham, Manchester & Bristol, universities such as BCU & Warwick and the DETC (Digital Engineering Centre).
- Hardware wallets. Inspiring Co. are UK appointed distributors of Digital Bitbox (from Shift Devices AG – Switzerland) and stockists of OpenDime (from Coinkite – Canada).
- Bitcoin (BTC) & Ethereum (GETH) full nodes. RPC, Node.js / Web3 / Solidity (ERC20).
- Applications; Vehicle nodes, P2P payments, PoS terminals, vending. etc.
- Bitcoin & Ethereum Training for newbies & developers.
- R&D into the application of decentralised consensus networks in Connected & Autonomous Vehicles.
- Embedded Systems application & development e.g. EMS, DSC, TCM & HUD.
- In vehicle networks e.g. CAN, LIN, Flexray & Automotive Ethernet.
- Protocols e.g. OBD (ISO-14229 / ISO-15765 & ASAM-MCD (CCP).
- Services e.g. cyber-security studies, vehicle data collection, controls applications, calibration, systems integration, modelling & simulation (HIL/MIL/SIL), safety & validation testing e.g. FMEA.
- Internet & Web
- Hardware e.g. Linux servers, SBCs e.g. Raspberry Pi.
- Software e.g. Linux O/S, web applications. Node JS, PHP/MySQL, CMS, WordPress.
- Solutions e.g. Engineering data storage & analysis, IoT and embedded control applications.